THE JUNIOR LEAGUE OF GREATER PRINCETON OFFERS OPPORTUNITIES THAT INCLUDE:
- Community involvement through hands-on projects
- Diverse and flexible volunteer initiatives
- Leadership skills development
- New friendships and lifelong affiliations
- Transfer option to Leagues in other cities and countries
The Junior League of Greater Princeton welcomes all women over the age of 21 who demonstrate a commitment to voluntarism, regardless of race, religion, or national origin.
NEW MEMBER CLASS
The Junior League of Greater Princeton welcomes inquiries from new members year-round. The annual new member class runs October through May. In order to become an Active Member, the new member class must be completed.
Women who are interested in joining the Junior League of Greater Princeton should consider attending one of our summer Information Sessions. These sessions will provide more information about the Junior League of Greater Princeton, as well as provide an opportunity to meet active members and other women who are considering joining the JLGP. These sessions are very informative, but are not a requirement to become a member. We invite you to register below to attend one of our 2021-2022 new member information sessions:
- Saturday, 8/14 at 10:00 am (Mercer County Park Boathouse & Marina – near the gazebo)
- Thursday, 9/2 at 6:00 pm (Amalfi’s Kitchen and Bar)
For more information or questions, please email us at email@example.com.