THE JUNIOR LEAGUE OF GREATER PRINCETON OFFERS OPPORTUNITIES THAT INCLUDE:
- Community involvement through hands-on projects
- Diverse and flexible volunteer initiatives
- Leadership skills development
- New friendships and lifelong affiliations
- Transfer option to Leagues in other cities and countries
The Junior League of Greater Princeton welcomes all women over the age of 21 who demonstrate a commitment to voluntarism, regardless of race, religion, or national origin.
NEW MEMBER CLASS
The Junior League of Greater Princeton welcomes new members year-round. In order to become an Active Member, new members must complete an online self-paced training.
Women who are interested in joining the Junior League of Greater Princeton should consider attending one of our quarterly Information Sessions. These sessions will provide more information about the Junior League of Greater Princeton, as well as provide an opportunity to meet active members and other women who are considering joining the JLGP. These sessions are very informative, but are not a requirement to become a member. See below for links to register for our next upcoming session.
- Tuesday, July 18th, 2023
- Wednesday, October 18th, 2023
- Wednesday, January 17, 2024
- Wednesday, April 17, 2024
- Wednesday, July 17, 2024
- Wednesday, October 16, 2024
- Wednesday, January 15, 2025
For more information or questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.