THE JUNIOR LEAGUE OF GREATER PRINCETON OFFERS OPPORTUNITIES THAT INCLUDE:
- Community involvement through hands-on projects
- Diverse and flexible volunteer initiatives
- Leadership skills development
- New friendships and lifelong affiliations
- Transfer option to Leagues in other cities and countries
Click Here to view a short video on the Junior League of Greater Princeton.
The Junior League of Greater Princeton welcomes all women over the age of 21 who demonstrate a commitment to voluntarism, regardless of race, religion, or national origin.
The Junior League of Greater Princeton welcomes inquiries from new members year round. The annual provisional classes (one in Fall, starting October and one in Spring, starting late January) for new members runs October thru May. In order to become an Active Member, the provisional class must be completed.
Women who are interested in joining the Junior League of Greater Princeton should consider attending one of our Informational Sessions. These sessions will provide more information about the Junior League of Greater Princeton as well as provide an opportunity to meet current members as well as other women who are considering joining the JLGP. While these sessions are informative, they are certainly not mandatory and are not a requirement to become a member. Admission Sessions for the Fall 2016 Provisional Class are listed below. Please click on one of the dates to register:
- January 17 at BRIO Tuscan Grill Quaker Bridge Mall, 7:00-8:30 PM
- January 23 at Collaboration Core,Lawrenceville, NJ 12:00-1:30 PM
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.